Learn more about why we felt the need of building a product like Push.ly that can help businesses engage customers like the Fortune 500.
Customers are at the center in today’s business ecosystem, and every customer expects personalized experience from the brand.Therefore, it requires businesses to deliver personalized notifications regarding their products and services to the customer and prospects at the right time.
Since we’ve been catering to the businesses with theAgile CRM, our all-in-one customer relationship management (CRM) software, for quite a while, we figured out how small and medium-sized businesses can improve their customer engagement and run like the Fortune 500s.
Our newest mission was to find a way to reach customers with automatic, yet non irritating notifications regarding their products and services.
First, we developed a list of roadblocks towards delivering superior customer engagement:
- There’s only the email and social channels to communicate new offers or features and hope the customers come across it in their news feeds
- Email campaigns are the only route to send personalized communications containing features like text, images, calls-to-action, etc.
- No option to segment customer communications based on location, customer behavior, demographics, etc.
- Incapability to automate a drip-type campaign to send specific messages based on user’s specific actions, or send a call-to-action at the right time
- No analytics and insights to understand the campaign’s efficacy
- Customers don’t have opt-in and opt-out feature for notifications - Alternative customer engagement solutions are either taking too much time to implement or annoying
The list of challenges enabled us to define the capabilities that a business requires for customer engagement. These are:
If you are a small or medium-sized business looking for a cutting-edge customer engagement solution, we welcome you to leverage our Push.ly. We guarantee that your push notifications will help boost customer engagement without irritating your customers.
Try it for free for 30-days and see the difference yourself!
Here's what we've been up to recently.